Olivia Wann founded Modern Practice Solutions, LLC in 2000 and later expanded her professional offerings by establishing The Law Office of Olivia Wann & Associates, PLLC in 2012.
As an attorney, Olivia sets herself apart by prioritizing client education. She demystifies complex legal issues, empowering her clients to make informed decisions. Olivia is a dedicated member of the Wealth Council, ensuring that her expertise in estate planning and trust law remains at the forefront of the field.
Choosing our firm for your estate planning, probate, or civil representation needs is a decision you won't regret.
Why the focus on dentistry? Olivia brings a unique, ground-up understanding to the dental industry. Her experience spans roles as a dental office manager, a registered dental assistant, and a dental software trainer.
Academically, Olivia is no slouch either. She graduated magna cum laude with a Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration from St. Joseph’s College of Maine and earned her Doctorate in Jurisprudence from the Nashville School of Law.
A highly sought-after speaker, Olivia covers a range of topics including:
- Don't Click This! HIPAA Compliance and Cyber Security
- Help! OSHA is Here! What Do I Do Now? OSHA Compliance for Dental Professionals
- Is Your Job a Real Pain? Ergonomics for Dental Professionals
- From Acceptable to Exceptional: Elevate Your Team's Performance and Engagement
- Chemical Dependency and Prescription Writing
- Legal Aspects of Dentistry & Successful Risk Management: Understanding the Costs of Non-Compliance
- Cybersecurity for Legal Professionals
- Estate Planning to Preserve Your Legacy
Olivia's expertise is further validated by her multiple published works:
- Contributing Author: ADA’s "Managing the Regulatory Environment: Best Practices"
- Contributing Author: "ADA Guide to OSHA Compliance for Dental Offices"
- Contributing Author: "ADA OSHA Training: Guidance for the Dental Team"
- OSHA Compliance & Safety Management
- HIPAA Compliance & Data Management
- Various articles in leading dental journals
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Tennessee Municipal Attorneys Association (TMAA)
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA)
- American Society for Health Care Risk Management (ASHRM)
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Wealth Counsel
- Organization for Safety, Asepsis and Prevention (OSAP)
- Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology (APIC)
- Key Opinion Leader HuFriedy Group
Disclaimer: Olivia Wann is licensed to practice law in Tennessee and Kentucky. Modern Practice Solutions, LLC and Olivia Wann – Attorney at Law are distinctly separate businesses. If you contract Olivia’s consulting services through Modern Practice Solutions, such consulting does not constitute legal advice or imply an attorney-client relationship. Use of this website does not imply an attorney-client relationship or constitute legal advice.
Andrea Taylor Craig graduated from the University of Evansville and received her Doctorate of Jurisprudence from Indiana University School of Law in Bloomington, receiving the CALI Award for Future Excellence in Labor Law. In 2004, Andrea was admitted to the Tennessee Bar. She worked twelve years at the Tennessee Department of Labor specializing in Workers’ Compensation law. Her experience assisting individuals at stressful times in their lives gives her insight and compassion to clients as they seek help with estate planning and other civil matters. Andrea is active in Stewart County Friends of the Library and is currently serving her third term as President.
She is a member of Tennessee and Montgomery County Bar Associations. Andrea, her husband Bruce, and their dog Scout reside in Dover, Tennessee. They enjoy kayaking, fishing, and gardening.