Olivia Wann, JD
Olivia Wann is a former RDA and dental office manager and has been serving the dental profession as a compliance consultant since the year 2000 and as a lawyer since 2012. She has presented courses for the ADA, OSAP, Hinman Dental Society, and numerous state associations and district meetings. Her programs are nationally recognized as being educational, fun, and containing the most current content to keep attendees up to date.
Dental Seminar Courses include:
- Help! OSHA is Here! What do I do Now? OSHA Compliance for Dental Professionals
- Don't Click This! HIPAA Compliance and Cyber Security
- Is Your Job a Real Pain? Ergonomics for Dental Professionals
- From Acceptable to Exceptional: How to raise your team's performance and keep them engaged
- Chemical Dependency and Prescription Writing
- Legal Aspect of Dentistry & Successful Risk Management Training
Olivia graduated from the Nashville School of Law with a Doctorate in Jurisprudence. She is licensed to practice law in Tennessee and Kentucky. She graduated magna cum laude from St. Joseph's College of Main with a Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration. Olivia has authored several compliance manuals and written numerous articles in leading industry journals. She was one of the contributing authors for the ADA's publication, Managing the Regulatory Environment: Best Practices.
Olivia Wann was one of the contributing authors to recently published books by the American Dental Association,
ADA Guide to OSHA Compliance for Dental Offices
ADA OSHA Training: Guidance for the Dental Team
Olivia's team also includes Sherry Thompson, a civil litigation paralegal. Sherry has many years of speaking experience and is a very engaging presenter.
Legal Courses Include:
- Cybersecurity for Legal Professionals
- Estate Planning and Elder Law Considerations for Senior Adults
- From Acceptable to Exceptional: How to raise your team’s performance and keep them engaged